Indulge in an afternoon in the country enjoying a sumptuous high tea... soaking up the relaxing country setting and catching up with friends. Our revamped high tea treats our guests to live jazz music, performed by the First Lady of Jazz - Susan Gai Dowling.
Bookings are essential as places fill quickly.
Our menu consists of wine infused delights among the setting of beautiful fine china crockery, crisp white table linen, fresh flowers, a glass of sparkling wine on arrival, bottomless Twinnings tea and filtered coffee, freshly baked scones, and a range of sweet and savoury treats.
Choose a date that suits you, or if you are booking for a large group of 40 people or more, please contact our team to arrange a private booking.
Price: $65.00 per person
BOOK YOUR TICKETS
2021 High Tea Dates
* Saturday 16 January 20201
* Sunday 7 March 2021
* Sunday 9 May 2021
* Saturday 26 June 2021
* Saturday 24 July 2021
* Saturday 28 August 2021
* Saturday 18 September 2021
* Sunday 31 October 2021
* Saturday 27 November 2021
* Saturday 11 December 2021
~ SAMPLE MENU ~
Freshly baked scones with jam & cream
Petit tarts (assorted flavours)
Petit melting moment biscuit
Chef’s selection of finger sandwiches
Gledswood made filo pastry puffs
Glass of Gledswood Celebration Sparkling on arrival
Selection of teas & filtered coffee
Menu is subject to change. Menu is not suitable for some guests with particular dietary requirements. This menu is not suitable for vegans. Any other dietary requirements must be advised 7 days prior to your booking. If not advised in advance, Gledswood cannot guarantee being able to accommodate such requirements. Full bar service is available.
- Please purchase a ticket for each person in your group in one transaction. Additional seats cannot be added on the day
- All high tea menu items are served on a shared cake stand or platter
- Menu is subject to change
- One glass of sparkling wine is included in the ticket price (for adults only). Additional beverages can be purchased throughout the event.
- Each high tea sitting is for a period of two hours
- Please arrive to the venue 10-15 minutes prior to your selected arrival time
- Any dietary requirements must be noted at the time of booking. Your menu will be prepared based on this information. We cannot accommodate any additional dietary requests on the day of the event
- Any cancellation requests within 72 hours prior to the event date will forfeit all monies paid. Any cancellations prior to this period will be entitled to a full refund or transfer to another date.
- The full terms and conditions of Gledswood Events Pty Ltd apply to all events held onsite.